Top 6 Reasons Why You Should See a Toronto Naturopath
You should see a naturopath because you believe the same as I do, that you can:
- Eat better and change your lifestyle habits to be healthier.
- Help your body’s organs & systems to work better and manage disease naturally.
- Prevent or at least postpone most chronic health problems like diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
- Replace or complement drugs with equally effective natural treatments.
- Address the root cause of the problem to achieve more lasting health benefits.
- Use new and innovative natural treatments to improve your health.
Thousands of people like you successfully reverse all kinds of diseases this way, even the most medically challenging ones. Is there research to demonstrate the effectiveness of these holistic, natural treatments? You bet there is and you can see examples on each of my conditions pages.
Natural, Functional, Integrative, Complementary, Alternative – Confused?
Naturopathic medicine is also sometimes referred to as functional, alternative, complementary or integrative medicine. Whatever you want to call it, it’s what we as naturopathic doctors do.
What is a naturopathic doctor?
Naturopathic doctors in Ontario are fully trained, licensed & regulated medical professionals. We learn the same things that your MD does in addition to learning how to treat disease using safe, natural methods. We use natural remedies like acupuncture, herbal remedies, diet, and nutritional supplementation. For a comparison of our naturopathic medical education and a Yale medical doctor’s education, click here.
To maintain my license, I keep my knowledge up-to-date and follow the strict standards set by The College of Naturopaths of Ontario, our regulatory body.
What does a naturopath do?
Here’s what I do as a naturopathic doctor when I see a new patient:
- We’ll delve into your whole health history and current symptoms in fairly great detail.
- We’ll fully investigate the root cause of your health problems.
- Then we’ll address the root cause of the problem.
- At the end of each visit, you will receive your detailed, custom treatment plan that gets at the core of your issues.
- Further investigations may include testing like those that are available through your MD or more advanced testing like thorough thyroid testing, food sensitivity testing, genetic testing, extensive hormone testing, and comprehensive digestive stool analysis. For a more detailed view of my approach, read the My Process page.
What are the benefits of naturopathic treatment?
It’s more natural and gentle but also powerful and long-lasting. It is addressing the root of the disease, rather than just masking your symptoms. Naturopathic medicine is holistic, effective and life-altering medicine.
What would you see a Naturopath for?
In my 20 years of practice, I have treated almost everything. Check out my Conditions page for information about some of the specific diseases that I help frequently.
What Makes Me an Authority in Naturopathy?
- 20 years of experience
- Multiple awards Naturopath: NOW Magazine 2000 & 2001, City Centre Mirror 2013 & 2014, Consumer’s Choice Award 2016
- Featured author several times in NDNR, and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors journal
- Continuing Education Presenter to other Naturopathic doctors for BRB CE, Collaborative Education and the California Association of Naturopathic Doctors
Still not sure if I can help you?
Book a complimentary 15-minute phone or in-person consultation where we can discuss your concerns. Want to go ahead with treatment, book a full initial visit. Book an appointment here or call the office for more information at 416-481-0222 or email Toronto Naturopath Dr. Pamela Frank.